How Wikipedia Works is being published in August! My co-authors are:
- A dashing librarian named Phoebe Ayers.
- A mysterious mathematician and Go champion who calls himself Charles Matthews.
Phoebe has a better understanding of wikipedia's nuts and bolts than anyone, Charles has knowledge of the broad forces inside and outside the project, and I have the ability to work Acoustic Kitty into any screenshot. Between us, we've been with Wikipedia for 47 years and made over five hundred million edits.
I'll be posting information all summer.
But if you pre-order it, you will not only be
- receiving an utterly awesome and informative book in the mail — a physical book that you can
- hold in your two hands,
- take away from the monitor,
- read in the bath,
- tuck into your backpack to impress cute foreign exchange students, but! you will also!...
- be supporting Wikipedia Blog, and
- making me less broke.
P.S. I won't actually shoot the puppy.